Did you know journaling is one of the best ways to promote self-love and enhance a deeper level of self-appreciation? Cultivating a practice of daily journaling for self-love is when you make yourself a priority in your life! It’s also a great way to deal with the February Blahs!
Unconditional self-appreciation is your dedication to taking action that reinforces and supports your entire well-being (spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically) Determining what you need to feel loved at the core of your being can be done through journaling with prompts as a guide. You will be able to pinpoint what self-love (aka love) feels good to you and ensure you live a truly authentic life!
Are you struggling with the whole concept of a self-love practice? You might want to read Are We Hardwired To Protect Our Hearts?
Here are some of my personal journal prompts that I use on a regular basis that helps me nurture myself and promote self-love.
Try these Loving journal prompts:
- I know when I feel safe because…
- I remember feeling brave when I faced and went through…
- I’m special and unique because…
- What I love most about myself”
- I am so proud of myself because I overcame it.
- Write down when you felt judged by someone and why it was not your truth.
- Compliment yourself five times today (You are a bright light in this world!)
- I love and accept myself because I am worthy. How does this make you feel?
- What is your ideal day?
- What is your best Sunday?
- What is one personal achievement you are so proud of?
- What is one professional achievement you are so proud of?
- Thank you, thank you, thank you…. Write a loving thank you note to yourself today. (and read it back to yourself)
- I feel “filled up” by doing/seeing/being where?
- What self-nurturing item brings you calm and joy? (Makes you feel like a queen?)
- Write five ways you have shared your generosity.