The other day I was in a funk!
Man oh man!
I was awfulizing away the morning until I really couldn’t take myself anymore! My ego had taken over and I was stuck by how strongly I was cemented in my view. I wanted a situation and a person to change.
Do you ever have those moments? It is like a switch flips and you're on the ego bus going rapidly downhill!
When a moment like this is happening it can be a challenge to hold gratitude for anything in your life.
The ability to accept and express gratitude for everything in our life sparks a cycle of welcoming growth, our wishes, dreams and abundance.
Balance is what we’re striving for and when your ego kicks into overdrive, actually doing exactly what it’s supposed to be doing, an emotional unbalance happens.
Let’s look at the Wheel of Gratitude Exercise and see how it can be used to quickly bring you back into your personal abundance and balance.
The Wheel of Gratitude exercise is about creating a picture. It’s a selfie of your current moment, not of your physical body but of your emotional body. The Gratitude Wheel is giving a visual of where you are right this moment, and provides a guide as to where you want to go.
- Print off the Gratitude Wheel and within each section list all the things in your life you are grateful for including the good, the bad and the ugly!
- Doubles or duplicates are allowed within sections (your dog as a friend and also in your environment).
- Go section by section and use adjectives or describe how you feel about the things you’ve listed. (*See the end of this email for some word suggestions or visit WordHippo for help.)
- Take your time and be thoughtful. How much do they mean? What is the impact they have on your life? How can they help you now and in the future?
- Go a little deeper and elaborate on your entries. (Here’s a little insight scoop, through gratitude you’re creating your vision.)
The Gratitude Wheel a little further:
- Go over your wheel: Using the space around the circle, list the things you want to improve or add to each area. Dream hard here! Be BOLD. What is missing in your circle? What do you want to manifest?
- Circle the most important ones to you right now. Describe how your life would be with these additions.
- Now take action! What are you going to do now with this information? Gratitude is the the FUEL you need to take action and make change. Commit to change your attitude to gratitude, over the next 21 days.
- Commit to a gratitude list of 10 things each day you're grateful for. Jot them down on piece of paper or in your journal.
- Then repeat this exercise — 7 day, 14 days and 21 days.
The Wheel of Gratitude is gratitude snapchat to yourself that makes visible the invisible. Your gratitude and acceptance of the good, bad and ugly in your life moves your forward toward your heart’s desire.
* You could be feeling: acknowledgement, appreciation, obligation, recognition, thanks, appreciativeness, grace, gratefulness, honor, indebtedness, praise, responsiveness, thanksgiving, thankful, grateful, happy, sad, okay, not okay, average, challenging, overwhelmed, valuable, important, learned a lesson, could be better, could be a lot better, closed, privileged, excited, getting better, anger, peace.
Have a question? I’d love to gift you a 15 minute laser session to help you create and manifest your heart’s desire in your life.
Wheel of gratitude is an interesting article. I have read this article. Quite helpful.
Thank you for your comment!
I am impressed more about Gratitude Wheel. This wheel of topics will be very helpful who really follows them.
Nice Article to Read